TransPerfect’s GlobalLink NEXT Asia-Pacific Conference Boasts Record Attendance in 2019
NEW YORK & HONG KONG -- (BUSINESS WIRE) -- TransPerfect, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business, today announced that its 2019 GlobalLink NEXT APAC conference set a new attendance record.
The annual event was held November 7 at the Rosewood Hong Kong hotel and attracted over 300 attendees across hundreds of brands and organizations who came together to learn about best practices in global content management.
The program included a keynote presentation from Moët Hennessy’s Head of Digital Gavin Merriman and a travel and hospitality panel of experts from Century City Holdings, Great Eagle, Japan Airlines, Rosewood Hotel Group, and Totem Media. Other guest speakers included:
- Patrick Sum – Adobe Digital Experience
- Jeff Fish – Chatly
- Sascha Reppel – Contentserv
- Julia García González – DJI
- Sam Chiu – SAS
- Claire Martin – TEC
- Piyush Varanjani – TransferWise
Sam Chiu, Digital Marketing Director, APAC for SAS, commented, “GlobalLink NEXT is APAC’s top conference for both content and technology trends for forward-looking business decision makers in the travel, hospitality, and retail industry, as well as any organization that targets international customers.”
GlobalLink NEXT is a worldwide series of events that aims to provide attendees with strategies, trends, and tactics to promote their growth in global markets and to improve their ability to attract and engage customers around the world. For 2019, TransPerfect hosted GlobalLink NEXT conferences in Amsterdam and San Francisco in addition to Hong Kong.
TransPerfect President and CEO Phil Shawe commented, “Bringing together our technology team, thought leaders, and clients to exchange perspectives on best practices for managing global content is a primary goal of GlobalLink NEXT. This year’s APAC conference was the biggest in our history, and we greatly appreciate the enthusiastic reception from our clients in the region.”
The increase in GlobalLink NEXT attendance comes in a record-setting year for GlobalLink technology adoption, with new company highs in unit sales, licensing fees, and services throughput.
Registration for GlobalLink NEXT Europe 2020, March 11-12 in Amsterdam, is now open at https://globallinknext.com/eu/. Information on dates and programs for all GlobalLink NEXT series events can be found at www.globallinknext.com.
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 5,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191209005462/en/
Ryan Simper +1 212.689.5555
- 株式會社Lead Real Estate與GRIP、Securitize、Rialto合作，透過優先股的數字證券化進行募資
- Eaton InfiniTrac™ Electronic Limited Slip Differential Delivers Optimized Performance, Scalable Application and Seamless Response
- MATRIXX Software與新加坡第一個也是唯一的全數位行動服務giga!的合作贏得Stevie®金牌獎
- Sabre選擇DXC Technology來協助改變未來旅遊業，作為兩家公司續約多年期協議的一部分
- Wipro榮膺Gartner 2020年亞太地區資料中心外包與混合基礎架構託管服務魔力象限「領導者」
- Asia Reassesses Energy Transition Strategies, Accelerates Digital Transformation
- Vifor Pharma Group Reports Continued Growth in H1 2020
- JDE Peet’s報告強勁的2020年半年業績
- SES Selects SpaceX for Launch of New C-Band Satellites
- SES Selects United Launch Alliance to Launch Two C-Band Satellites to Accelerate C-Band Clearing
- Andersen Global進軍智利，新增兩家合作公司
- Lam Research和VELO3D達成策略性協定，使用金屬積層製造應用生產半導體資本設備